Tuesday, June 25, 2013

San Francisco In My Heart..!

You guys probably don't know that where I live is only 1 and a half hour away from SF .. which is a good thing, because I LOVE SF so much. Even though I'm not going there so often but it doesn't hard for me to go there. These pictures are the best photos I took in SF during Lunar New Year, so I decided to share them with you guys <3 

This building is at China Town, This is my best of the best best best photo ever <3

Okay, so I saw this girl in the parking lot and I was like ... OMG she look so JAPANESE (in a good way) So I was just be a creeper =)
                            

ME in front of the Golden Gate Bridge





 China Town was CROWDED




                                                                                                                     
Send to San Francisco with LOVE 




4 comments:

  1. Glad to stumble upon another Northern Cali blogger =) You captured some beautiful photos of SF!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog are amanzing!! :D

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete