Thursday, July 3, 2014

My mind belong to LOS ANGELES

Wowww, so I finally decided to focus more on blogging, I was gonna delete my blog since I don't know how to make it increase follower. But then I thought I still have a lot of thing I want to share with people, so why not just take time and have fun messing around with my blog.
Anyway, for summer vaca, my family decided to take a trip to L.A. Yes, we had drive for 5 hours and I was really pass out but it's so worth it as I got to explored the city and eat hella food. I'm so sad that it only been 3 days, and I didn't even get to go to Disney Land yet, but it's okay, just wait til next time ;)

























“I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment